A few weeks back, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to record a podcast for Iris Creative. The subject? Using online ambassadors to bring about the viral spread of your organization’s message and fundraising asks.
During the roughly 40-minute podcast we touch on a number of items, including:
- Why online ambassadors are so successful in driving campaigns to become viral.
- How can you create a dynamic online ambassador program for your organization?
- Tools you can use to gauge influence on social media and enhance it.
- How can you cater to multichannel donors?
- What types of content are people excited about sharing?
- How do you deliver content to your ambassadors in a way that makes it easy to share?
- What are the benefits of having a toolkit with prewritten social media posts and images that users can share on their networks? What are the consequences?
- Is it worth it to advertise on Facebook?
Sound interesting? Click here to listen to the podcast in its entirety.